Wednesday, February 4, 2009

California here we come...


I don’t think I have ever been on a true road trip spanning a long period of time but I did go once to visit someone with my friends on our own. We went to visit my friends sister at college by ourselves. The drive was the quickest one I have ever been on even though it was three hours long. The constant talking, gossiping, and correct direction seeking made the trip seem to fly by. With our favorite music playing in the background the time just seemed to disappear.
If I could chose to go anywhere on a road trip I would want to go across country to California. I would want to do this because I feel like it is very important to learn about different places and people especially if you have the opportunity to do so within your own country. I feel like I would get a greater understanding about what America truly has to offer while having once in a lifetime experiences. I would love to do that with my friends and would of course have to start out the road trip with phantom planets' California.

1 comment:

  1. I love that I am in your road trip. I'm glad you had fun. I'd go to CA if I were going on a road trip.

    ReplyDelete